Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Alabama

Blake and I had a great time in Alabama. We got to see our friends and my family. My mom's birthday is July 4th, so we went to the biscuits game on the 2nd for her and we watched the fireworks! We do this every year! Alabama was hot and we were loving it! We stayed in the pool a lot. but we didn't mind! :) Blake went out with the boys one night and i stayed home with my parents and some of the girlfriends! We had a lot of fun and was sad to leave. But now we are in Missouri and i will update on that when we get back to Washington!


Here are some pictures of the 4th. I was burnt so i put on a t-shirt hoping that Blake would not put me under water.... but he did! And the other one is a picture of one of my best friends, Leigh Walker!





No comments: