Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Will ya'll be her godparents?

Well Blake has been gone for almost a week now at NTC. I have been staying with one of my friends here, Tami. Her husband, Matt, is in Blake's company. So we hang out with them all the time. In these last couple of months we have become really close to Matt and Tami. And in December they had the cutest little girl, Keelie. So last night I was sitting on the couch and Tami and Keelie were on the other one and Tami looks at me and says, "So Matt and I have been talking about this and we want you and Blake to be Keelie's godparents!" I was like really? Yes! I almost started crying! She told me that she wanted to wait until we were both here but Matt couldn't wait any longer and he went ahead and asked Blake. So she wanted to ask me before Blake called. I was super excited, so Blake calls like right afterwards, and I was like oh my goodness we are godparents! He is super excited too! Keelie just loves Blake! Anytime Blake holds her she falls asleep in his arms! He is so good with kids! So when I have a good picture of Keelie I will post it.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Congrats! What an honor:) You all will be wonderful Godparents!