Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

She works hard for the money...

I have a job! I know for those of you who never thought I would actually have one.... I do! I have been working at My Kids Attic for a little over a month now! It is a cute store with kinds clothes, purses, jewelry, car decals, and a lot of other cute stuff. But I work every day Mon-Sat with Tuesday off! I haven't had a real job where I have to stand on my feet or actually do stuff in 2 years! And I completely forgot how hard it is. Since it is retail, I have to work on Saturdays and I miss a lot of stuff. Like the Alabama football games, and this coming weekend my mom and brother are going to Massachusetts and I really wanted to go but since I have work I cant go! :( I told Blake that I understand how he feels now. Even though he works much harder than I do! So if you cant find me... I'm probably at work!!

No comments: