Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Germany

Well I know I havent updated the blog in a few months, but moving to Germany has been a huge change! Before we left the states we found out that we are pregnant! I know CRAZY right!! Little one is due May 1st and next week we will find out the sex of the baby! I do promise to update the blog next week with the sex of the baby once all of our family has found out! So now I am 19 1/2 weeks. This past weekend I felt the baby move for the first time. Which is super exciting!! :) now onto Germany...

We got here in October and the weather was real nice, however we lived in the hotel on post for 3 weeks. We finally got our apartment and we had loaner furniture for another 3 weeks. We finally got our household goods 2 1/2 weeks ago and that has been great! We were so excited to finally sleep in our own bed! The first weekend in November we took a day trip to Paris. It is about a 4 hour car drive from our post. We had so much that day and cant wait to go back. Last week we got our car and we are extremely happy people now! We no longer have to wait for taxi's or walk in the cold. It has been snowing here for about 2 weeks and i feel like it hasnt stopped. Now I'm just waiting for Blake to get his German license because I hate driving in the snow and I would much rather Blake be driving!! Ok so I know this is completely random but it is an update of our lives. I will blog next week about the little one!!!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

YAY for starting back up the blog! Now go update your profile on blogger! :) You aren't in washington anymore! :) LOve you and cant wait to hear from you on Monday!!!

The Adventures of Baby Bond said...

I am also glad you are updating the blog!! Leigh has been keeping me updated, too! So excited to find out boy or girl!

Blake and Taylor said...

ok Leigh I updated my profile! and Michelle we are super excited too!! I will let you know soon! :)