Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh Germany

So I don't think that I have actually blogged about Germany. Mainly for the fact that I don't want people to think that I am ungrateful... however Germany SUCKS sometimes!! I love when we can actually travel and see places that we have never been. I am looking forward to my mom coming in May and possibly going to the Netherlands and my in-laws coming in June and traveling around Italy. But I hate how everything is in German. Like our cell phone bill! So we are under one plan yet they take two separate payments out for mine and Blake's. So last month when I paid the cell phone bill under Blake's name, his phone got paid for and mine did not. So i will now have to wait until the next bill to get it paid and mine to be turned back on. I also miss the food in the states so much! I hate when I don't feel like cooking, our only choices for food is Burger King, McDonald's and the bowling alley. So that is my venting for the day, sorry for the complaining!! BUT......

I am super excited about Cale being born soon, and about family finally visiting, and about going to the states in August for my best friend's wedding!

No comments: