Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Leaving Washington

Well it is almost time! Blake will be leaving Washington on Saturday for Sniper school! He will be going to Fort Benning, GA, where he will be gone for 5 weeks! He will get there on Saturday and process through and go to the shooting range on Sunday. He has to do well at the shooting range because if he doesn't he will be disqualified. So pray that he does well! Then on Monday he will have to pass his Physical Training Test, if he does not pass then he will be disqualified, so be praying for him on Monday too! He will graduate on May 9th.

I will be leaving on Monday to go to Alabama. Since I do not have a job at the moment I thought that this would be a great opportunity to go home and see my family! Which I am so excited! My mom and I will be going to New York on April 12th through April 15th. I cannot wait to go! I have never been to New York but Blake tells me that I will love it!

I will be able to see Blake while he is in sniper school, so I will update later and maybe with some pictures!

3 comments:

Robbyn said...

New York !! New York is on my list to see. Your mom and you will have such a great time. Enjoy the shopping and I will TVO the today show, just in case :)

Love to the both of you !!

Nick said...

Good Luck Blake!!! We will be pulling for you from back here in MO.

It's great to see you've joined the blogging world. It was such a good idea that Techno Robbyn had having us all start these. Makes it a great way to stay in touch while we're all strung out in various locations of the World.

Uncle Nick

Flo said...

Hi Blake & Taylor,

What a great way to stay in touch. Yes we will be saying our prayers for Blake at Ft. Benning and for Taylor to have a safe journey home. Miss you and look forward to you coming to Mo in August. Love to you both.

MawMaw Flo