Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NEW YORK




New York was so much fun! We got there on Saturday and left on Tuesday! Our hotel was in Times Square! On Saturday night my mom and I went to see the Little Mermaid on Broadway! It was amazing! On Sunday we walked 11 1/2 hours! Talking about my feet hurting. We went to Central Park, The Brooklyn Bridge, China Town, Little Italy, The Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, St. Patricks Cathedral and I cant forget The Naked Cowboy. And we shopped until we dropped. Literally! On Monday we went to the Upper East side,and SOHO. We did so much i can barely remember where all we went. I know you are probably wondering if we saw the Statue of Liberty! We were going to because I wanted to see it so so bad! But we heard from a girl in a shop that we shouldn't waste our time because it is so little. And the only way to get there is by a boat that took 2 hours. So we decided not to go and see it and just shop a little more! So we found a Statue of Liberty on the street and took a picture with it! One of the ladies that went with us lived in New York for 6 years. So she was our tour guide. So we basically just followed her! ha ha! It was so much fun! In the last picture is all the girls that went! My mom, Janet (the one that lived in NY for 6 years), Kristine, and Me.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Sounds like you all had a blast in NY! What fun:) Love your blog, keep us posted on Blake & sniper school. Poor guy, but may be the best for both of you in the long run:)

Robbyn said...

Oh my !! I have the fever for New York now :) Maybe it was the word "shopping" !!

By the way I love your Coach boots you little fashion statement !!

So glad Blake is back In Washington- keep us updated !