Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Sniper School

Yesterday was the first day of Sniper School here in Washington. Blake is officially in the class so we dont have to worry about that anymore. But he still have to pass everything that comes along in the class. So keep praying for him. He will be going to work very early and not coming home until very late everyday for a month. He only gets 3 Sunday's off this whole month. But I know that he is so excited about getting his Bravo 4. If he does well in the class (which he will) his graduation date will be June 6th. So I will be taking pictures on graduation day and will post them.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

YAY!! I am so excited for him!! I know he will love it!!! And the layout is so cute!!! I love you tay and really thanks for everything!!!

Robbyn said...

Yah.. for Blake.

Hope all is well in Washington !! We miss you guys !!