Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Going Back to College

This past Tuesday I started school again. When Blake and I got married I had 2 more years left of school with Faulkner. Since we have been here I have been telling Blake that I wanted to back to school. So I finally bit the bullet and registered with Troy University. They are based out of Troy, Alabama. And I am taking online classes. I am currently taking Classical Mythology, Into to Sociology, Physical Science, Physical Science Lab, and Speech. I am hoping to have my degree in 8 to 10 months.

3 comments:

Robbyn said...

How exciting Taylor !! 8-10 months is a small amount of time for a lifetime degree :) Hope to see you guys soon !!

Louise said...

Way to go Taylor!!! Good luck!!

Carrie Allen said...

Good for you Taylor! Good luck!