Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

Good Job Blake! Happy Graduation!

Well it is finally over and Blake did it! He passed Sniper School on Thursday June 5th. It was pretty cool! The class started out with 43 people and 33 graduated. Jan came up on Wednesday and surprised Blake. I told him I was going to the PX with my friend Hope and it took me like an hour to get back. He kept texting me, asking where I was and how much longer. But when I came home I had a little something for him..... his Mom! He was so excited! We spent the weekend hanging out and shopping! We had so much fun and I know that Blake was excited to get 4 days off!

3 comments:

Robbyn said...

Blake- WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU !!! Congrats, Congrats !!

Love to you two !!

Crystal said...

Congratulations Blake, how awesome! We love hearing such wonderful news!

Congrats Again!!!

Nick said...

Sweeet!!!!! Been watching your blog for several weeks waiting for the good news. We're extremely happy for you.