Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Life of a Dog.... a Spoiled Dog



I always tell my mom that Daisy is so spoiled. She always replies with a spoiled dog for a spoiled girl. I know I am spoiled rotten! I have always known that simply because I was the youngest kid and my Dad's only little girl! What can I say?? But back to Daisy! Anyways... this past weekend Blake and I went to the Posh Paw to get Daisy's food. And at the Posh Paw they have these cookies that are baked just for dogs. Which of course we had to get her one! They have all different kinds, they have little donuts, cakes, apples, cowboy boots. Its crazy but Daisy is so spoiled that every time we go to the Posh Paw she gets at least one. Also she has so many clothes its funny. When LaMar, Jan, and Andrew were here in December I put on a little fashion show with Daisy's clothes. She has a raincoat, rain booties, 2 houndstooth sweaters, 2 dresses, and 3 or 4 t shirts. We also had to take her to the groomers this past weekend. I love when she gets her haircut because she looks so prissy! And of course we get new bows for her hair. I know what your thinking... you put bows in her hair? That poor dog. But she doesn't mind. She actually keeps them in, and it makes her look more girly. While we were at PetSmart waiting for her to be done. Blake and I decided to take a look down the clothes aisle. She certainly doesn't need anymore clothes but they always have cute stuff. When we were looking we saw a lot of funny t shirts for dogs. There was one that said "You cant afford me" (and the afford part was in gold), also "Honey, You cant buy attitude like mine", also "I'm the princess you scoop it up", and last but not least they had a valentine's shirt that said "I'm the pooch to smooch." I love them all but we got Daisy a pink t shirt that said "I love my mom" we thought that it was so funny and cute that we just had to get it!! I cant wait for everyone to meet her and love all over her! She is spoiled but she is our only child for the time being, so we get to spend all of our extra loving and money on her! By the way here is a picture of her cookie that we got her!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You all are too funny!!!

Leigh said...

That is tooo funny!! :) I love it!! I can't wait for you to be home!!