Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Up in the Air

Well at this moment I am up in the air flying to Washington. I love how technology has come so far. Who would have ever thought that we would be able to connect to the Internet on an airplane? Its crazy but I love it! Anyways I talked to Blake this morning and he is doing good, he said that it is starting to get hot over there again, he said it was 100 the other day and I about had a stroke! :) I get into Washington tonight at 6:15 which is 8:15 Alabama and Missouri time. Tomorrow my friend Tami and I are going to the Honda store to pick up a dirt bike for Blake. He is such a kid but what can I say I love him! He is really excited about getting this bike. He found it online and asked me to look at it and I finally broke down and said okay. Which is crazy for me, but I feel bad because he hasn't had a life for the past year. lol! And I'm looking for apartments! YAY! I cant believe that it is already March and the middle of march at that. Soon it will be April and I will be taking trips to Orlando with Leigh, which I am super excited about. If only I can figure out some way for Faulkner to pay for us to go to Disney! That would be the life! and then the next weekend after that I am headed to New York for family member's wedding. I think it is my mom's cousin. I'm not real sure but I was like,'heck yes I'll go! Its freakin New York!" I got some really cute shoes for the wedding and I'm pretty excited about wearing them! Ok so I know I totally got off subject from having the Internet on a plane! So I'm gonna go!!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

SO I am so totally excited about you going to Orlando with me too!! And i am working on Disney tickets! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!! :)

Blake and Taylor said...

oh my fingers stay crossed for Disney!!!! :)