Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

We are ready

Blake has been gone for 8 months now, we only have 4 months left to go and we are beyond ready for him to be home! I think he is getting really tired of being over there. Knowing that he only have a couple of months left makes it harder I believe. It like being in school and you have summer fever. I think that is what he is going through! But soon enough he will be home and I am so excited. So the lastest update is I'm going to Washington next week to find an apartment. I have moving back in May and I am kinda excited. I know it will suck to leave my family and my friends but I'm ready to be back in my own home, my own bed, and have a somewhat normal life. I'm ready for Blake to be home so we can finally be a family again! We are ready for Germany too. So many people think that it will be so hard, but I really do believe that it will be a lot of fun! Blake and I are truly excited and thankful for this oppurtunity! More to come about Germany when I figure out some stuff from Fort Lewis!

No comments: