Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Oh My Poop

OK... so everyone knows that with little boys that you will probably get peed on at some point, well yes this is true. Blake and I have both been "blessed" as some of my friends like to call it. But did anyone tell you about the poop? Let me just tell you a story...

I was going to change Cale's diaper because I smelled something. So I open the diaper and sure enough he had pooped, not a lot but poop is poop right. So I start cleaning him up and then all of the sudden he decided to start pooping again, well I am kinda stuck here because I was done cleaning him and was in the middle of putting a new diaper on him, so I grab a wipe and literally hold it under his butt and he is pooping in the wipe that I am holding. My child has now basically pooped in my hands, and yes my mom and Blake are in the room laughing hysterically. All I can do is hold this baby wipe and let him finish. Pretty funny huh?? Well there is more! So I clean his little butt and have the new diaper in my hand to put on him and what does he do??? He starts pooping AGAIN!! Come on kid how much poop do you have in you?? Where did all this come from and why do you wait until I have completely cleaned you up to start pooping again? So once again I am holding a baby wipe under his little butt as he poops AGAIN! And this was in my first week of parenthood! Oh man I can’t wait to see what the next few years have in store for me!

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh my Tay!! I love it! Cale is already making the most memories for you! :) I am so glad you are blogging more and I can't wait to keep up with him on here!! Love you!!!

Rachel Lynn said...

lol!! :o) This is SOO funny...and really, all I can say is, "WELCOME TO PARENTHOOD!" Love you!!

C. Brodie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T. Brodie said...

Just saw this post and cracked up! Lucky for you, you had a wipe right there. When it happened to us, BOTH times, we were not prepared. It shot off the table, and all over the hamper and diaper genie when it was my turn. For Chris, he was facing the other way and it got all over the basket of clean diapers and wipes. There are many more stories to come!